Tacoma Community College Department of Arts, Humanities, and Social Science records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains records of academic departments in the Humanities and Social Sciences. The bulk of the materials are video recordings of drama and music performances from the mid-1980s to the mid-2000s. Other items include ephemera and information on the Student Film Showcase produced by a Humanities course, and a scrapbook created by the Music department.
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on these materials.
Conditions Governing Use
Use is governed by Tacoma Community College's Creative Commons Copyright policy requiring attribution and share-alike intentions.
3 Linear Feet (27 video recordings; 1 folder; 1 scrapbook)
Language of Materials
A collection of documentation from Tacoma Community College's Humanities and Social Sciences department, focused on Drama, Music and Humanities.
The collection is arranged in the following subject series: Drama, Humanities, Music.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
No information available.
No accruals anticipated - the Humanities and Social Science departments have since been reconfigured.
- Art -- Study and teaching
- Choirs (Music)
- Community colleges
- Drama -- Study and teaching
- Education -- Washington (State)
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction
- Music -- Instruction and study
- Performing arts
- Tacoma (Wash.)
- Tacoma Community College
- Tacoma Community College. Department of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Tacoma Community College. Department of Humanities and Social Studies
- Vars, Dianne
- video recordings (physical artifacts)
- Guide to the Tacoma Community College Department of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Records
- Tacoma Community College Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard, 2nd Edition
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
- Edition statement
- Finding aid prepared by Odette Allen (10/2018); revised A. Demeter (4/2021).